PEZZ 2.0 e-Bike
Our best-selling bike is back and better than ever. The PEZZ 2.0 is a premium fat tyre electric bike developed for all terrain use. Now including front and rear suspension and easy step thru frame design with a all colour LCD Display. Urban adventures or dream beach rides. The PEZZ 2.0 eBike will deliver you freedom. A freedom to ride your way.
Partnering with world renowned suppliers to bring you the latest superior e-Bike collection from Everyday Australia.
The PEZZ 2.0 has an upgraded removable battery that is now a 48V 15Ah Samsung Lithium Battery that will deliver whopping range around 60km’s + on a single charge. With front & rear Tektro hydraulic brakes, the PEZZ 2.0 tyres are by Kenda and are a wide multi terrain tyre with a size of 20” x 4” and a matte finish frame. Plus we've combined this with our tough Pedal Assist (PAS) Bafang 250W rear hub motor and rear rack.
Want your eBike customised ? Contact Us today to discuss your options.
• eBike customisation are for private property use only
• PAS & 25 kph preset are for Australian e-bike laws
• Battery Range may vary, considering load capacity, motor use, terrain, weather conditions and assorted variables
• Please acknowledge Everyday Australia T&Cs of sale by clicking the above checkbox prior to checkout
Everyday Australia e-Bike (all models) warranty provides you with:
- Alloy Frame: 1 year
- Bafang Motor: 1 year
- Samsung Battery: 1 year
- Controller: 1 year
If you need to claim a warranty on your e-Bike, please contact our Everyday Australia Customer Service team, we will chat thru some exclusions and fine print before getting you sorted and starting your claim.
Everyday Australia e-Bikes
FREE Shipping from Torquay, Victoria to our freight partners depot’s. These are located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne & Adelaide. Customer is to arrange pick up from nearest capital city.
We can arrange shipping to regional cities, please contact us for your cost calculation from your nearest capital city.
WA, NT & TAS customers will be required to pay $225.00 shipping fee to the capital city of the respective state.
Customer to arrange pick up from their nearest capital city.
e-Bike Accessories purchased on our website over $60.00 (total order value) will be shipped free of charge. Items under $60.00 will incur Aus-Post standard shipping fee at the time of checkout.
e-Bike PRE-ORDER: approx shipping window is noted in product description. For anymore information on a PRE-ORDER product, please contact us and we will happily update you with any information.
- We provide a delivery service for our Everyday Australia international customers. Delivery fees are calculated at time of purchase as Air Freight rates are consistently changing & updating.
- We use a 3PL logistics provider in Shanghai to arrange Air Freight delivery of your purchase. We arrange necessary freight forwarding documentation to activate the shipment. Please contact us for all your international shipping queries.
- Our e-Bike and occasionally accessory shipments will contain dangerous goods. The carton will be marked with a recognisable decal alerting the drivers and warehouse colleagues the goods contain Lithium-Ion batteries.
Delivery & Customer Location Responsibilities
- Once the goods are delivered the responsibility for security of the goods belongs to the customer. If you provide "Authority to Leave" then once the goods are left at the location by the courier, the goods are considered as delivered.
- Please note if your Authority to Leave has added notes such as “behind the gate” this statement is considered as "Authority to Leave".
- Damage can occur with shipments using 3rd party providers, we take extra care when packaging our products. Should your parcel or carton arrive with noticeable damage to exterior packaging please take photos before opening the carton. Please forward to us within 24hrs to help streamline the communication trail with our courier. Send images to Everyday Australia Customer Service and we will action shipping claim and more importantly arrange replacement parts for any damaged items.
We have compiled list of some FAQs that you may want answered. Check out out FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. If there is something else you want to know, please drop us a line.